What sets us apart…
- Whether your cabinet box is constructed with 3/4″ plywood, or 3/4″ melamine material, your cabinet will be sturdy and durable.
- All melamine used in our shop is door grade. It has a thicker layer of melamine which results in a more durable finish. We use a very solid melamine material so the center of the board is not porous and weak.
- We use a cabinet grade plywood material for all cabinet boxes. The interiors are finished with a clear pre-catalyzed lacquer. All exterior pieces such as end panels or island backs are made from an “A” face plywood material.
- Every cabinet manufactured in our shop is designed specifically for your home. We do not sell “cookie cutter” sets that fill in the left over spaces with whatever will fit. A consistency in door sizes and filler sizes will give your set a look that flows and looks natural.
- Some shops will just dowel their cabinets together which is strong at the dowel, but weak elsewhere. At CCNW we pride ourselves with building cabinets that will last. All boxes are custom cut and put together using glue, staples and screws.
- All shelves and gables are edge banded.