- Cabinet boxes are made with 3/4″ material (if plywood construction) and 5/8″ if melamine construction.
- All cabinets drawer bottoms are made with 1/2″ material (if plywood construction) and 5/8″ if melamine construction.
- All cabinets have full 5/8″ thick backs on bases, uppers, and pantries.
- All cabinet and drawer box parts are dadoed and glued together making the joints between the sides and shelves as strong as the material that the cabinet is constructed from. Some shops just dowel cabinets together which is strong at the dowel but nowhere else.
- All cabinets are constructed by highly trained crafts people with many years of experience.
- All cabinets are completely custom built in size and design according to each specific job.
- All melamine used in our cabinets is door grade melamine (thicker layer of melamine with a more durable finish).
- All plywood used is “cabinet grade” plywood and hand picked for the best quality and look.
- All shelves and gables are edge banded in high quality P.V.C. edge tape or real wood tape and the finish matched as closely as possible to the exterior finish.
- All cabinet finishes include a minimum of three finish coats of premium non-yellowing lacquer on BOTH the inside and outside of doors and drawers to ensure the highest quality finish that will last.
- Cabinets are constructed with life time guaranteed hinges and either full extension or 3/4 extension drawer glides depending on application and client preferences.